so today, we learned that this one cheerleader...

was in a car accident last night.
today while i was walking in the halls to the band room, everyone was crying and sad, and so i started tearing up a little. I asked samantha what happened, and she said the girl went into a comma.
She cant move, hear, talk, etc..
Thats when I bursted into tears. I went into the bathroom and cried for like 10 minutes.
Jessie and ayana joined me. then sammie. And for the first time since i stopped going to church, I prayed. then Megan came in. I've never actually talked to her before. But she was crying, so I hugged her. God man, I was crying so hard in band, that I couldnt hold my flute! I was shaking to much, and it wouldnt stay on muh lips!
but yeah. By about 3rd period, everyone calmed down.
I hope she lives *hopes*

this school year sucks. First britany had a kidney failure (she lived) my math teacher has some intestines disease or something, my science teacher's dad just died, my science teacher's subsitutes mom just died, cody broke his hip yesterday cause the dirt bike, or whatever he was riding had some brake failure, sent cody fyin, and he hit a car, and my la teacher switched schools!

8th grade sucks.

(if your into it, please pray for these peoples)
March 3rd, 2008 at 10:58pm