Baisically this is going to be told like a story, only it's my life.

April 11
I asked this kid out last year. I was turned down. I know why too. He didn't tell me, but I know. I know I am ugly and I know I'm annoying. I can't believe how stupid I was for even asking him... I am a human being right? Well, Apparently kids at my school don't see it that way.

I've been throuh shit all my life. School sucks, always has. When I was in kindergarten, there was this girl. She was very sneaky. When the teacher wasn't looking, she would slap or scratch or just hurt me. She even drew blood a few times. The teaches had no proof, so she got away with it. We were informed that she would be moved to a different school. After a few weeks they called my parents in. The lady in charge told my parents that the other girl had been crying herself to sleep at night. We were informed that because she was black, the school was looking racist by moving her. I was supposed to be moved. (I am NOT racist). The other kids hated me, and did the same things to me, because my parents said that the lady in charge couldn't make me leave.

Things were okay for a few years. In third grade I my grandparents were getting divorced. My family was moving. Only a few streets down, but that was a lot to me. I was forced to see the school psychiatrist. I met her practically everyday. I would walk around at recess making nooses out of the jumpropes. I also spent an hour after school ever wedness day talking to the afterschool counsler. She was just there to watch us until our parents arrived, but she would spend that hour listening to me cry, and doing my hair. That year about 7 family members died, including my dog, Rhett. This other girl at my school started causing trouble with me. I almost got into a fist fight with her. I didn't though.

Sixth grade was a whole new hell for me. a bunch of kids from all the elemantry schools coming together. My bus stop was me and like 4 other sixth graders. There were 2 seventh graders as well. The seventh graders didn't like me. I was fine with that. i had a few friends, but baisically only one. She was my best friend through elemantry school. We still would hang out, but not as much. In elemantry school, we had school night sleep overs. We promised to get our licenses together and that we would bring each other to concerts. I kept my half of the promise. I don't know if she has been to any concerts. In sixth grade she didn't invite me to her party. She was only allowed to have 2 people and I was always one, but I figured it was fine. She had a pool party that june and I never got an invite. I asked why, and the answer I got, was that she only invited people she hung out with. I realized then that I had no one.

Seventh grade was worse. The eight graders on my bus would make fun of me, and they would throw things at me. They got clay stuck in my hair once. They made it so bad, that i had to get off the bus at a random stop with my friend and use her phone. Every time they made fun of me, I just flipped them off. I ended up in trouble for flipping them off, and they merely got a warning. I had no best friend until I met another girl. She was my new best friend. We would hang out a lot. We went to a dance one night, that my whole school goes to. That girl who started stuff with me in third grade, was there. My new friend told me that we should ditch her, but then she said the same thing to the other girl, only she said to the other girl that they should ditch me. It was horrible. I had no one again. That summer I asked out the boy I had my eye on for a while. He said no, but apparently that was the start of a great friendship.

This year. I am made fun of a lot. Wether it be for listening to MCR or having different color streaks in my hair. It may be for the way I look or my eyeliner. Anything people can find to make fun of me for it happens. My lunch table thinks I'm depressed. The boy I liked is my "therapist." I tell him everything. He could blackmail me he knows so much. I hope he doesn't though. Then he would be just like the rest. My grades have been slipping. I get so fed up with school. My new best friends are pretty cool. One is obsessed with MCR like me and the other is just cool I guess. I have an annoying Math teacher, and my chorus teacher is just as bad. I am doing better in French than English. Next year I will me in honors science and honors French along with a second language, Latin. You can't be in advanced latin until your second year though.
April 12th, 2007 at 12:21am