I have no more friends.

For the longest time drama left.
and I was happy.

I had more friends than ever, good grades, and a [somewhat] happy family life.

My grades are going down, all my mom wants to talk about is how I am failing math.
And how she is keeping in touch with my math teacher, how my term paper was due forever ago and it got deleted from the floppy[thankstoher] and now I haven't handed a term paper in.
I hate being near my mom, I hate hearing her voice.

All of my friends are leaving me.
Jessica has Amanda.
Beckey has Maria.
Kat has everyone else.
Chris hates me because "I'ma jew" and I am too sensitive. [really because he is an ass]
Emmy is all buddy buddy with Chris now.

Basically those are some of my best friends.--[were]someofmybestfriends.

Yesterday I hung out with allll of them, except for Beckey. She doesn't talk to me.

With Jessica,Amanda,and Ashley. It was fun, good times.

When I went to the playground to hang out with everyone else they all ignored me.
Didn't want me there.
blahblahblah.

I walked behind everyone, thinking of how I am losing everyone.
I just want to go back to when we were all friends and all happy.[probablyneverhappened]

We walked into Hess and sat down. Half of them left. We all went outside.
I went inside while they all walked away and sat down, ready to cry.
Brieanna and Kat came inside, and look NOW they wanna talk.
"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

Of course I'm not gonna tell them I think I am losing them.
"No your not."
and Kat will have some stupid bullshit explanation that doesn't relate to me and makes no sense.

"Is it because of your mom.?"
Well kinda.

Kat "Yeah, I am having some troubles with my mom too.."
oh boohoo. You and your mom are like best friends.
Yeah that might be a little selfish of me to not care at the moment.
But nobody ever cares about me.

If I talk about something I want to I get ignored, yelled at, or people actually say how they don't wanna hear.
So I listen to my friends, listen to their problems, their funny stories, their happy times, their high times, their drunk times.

Nobody really cares about what I have to say.

Well, this kind of got off topic.
But that is what really bothers me and I can't tell anyone because NOBODY CARES.

Well nobody read this, but if I think people did it will help me that I at least told somebody--who still doesn't care.
March 8th, 2008 at 04:19pm