Uh, did you forget you were supposed to be friends?

What do you do if your true friends aren't really acting like it?
Well, maybe they are. Maybe it's me, pessimistic, miserable, droopy old Betty, ungrateful and selfish and non-deserving. Yeah, maybe it's me.

Maybe it's my fault.

At the beginning of the year, me and my best friend, Kiya, made friends with a girl called Emma. She likes Frank Iero, gives out shiny tape and has the biggest eyes I have ever seen. Seriously, what was not to like?
Kiya moved to her form and everything was perfect.

Y'know, it was my fault, cause I started hanging round with her more than Kiya, but me and Emma were dating. It's natural, right?

So Kiya got close to Emma's best friend, Georgia. Emma started complaining, saying Georgia was stealing her friends from her as usual and started to get pretty angry at Kiya. I was stuck in the middle, as usual.

I hate it when they do that.

Emma and Kiya has a big argument and then Emma broke my heart so we stopped talking. Kiya was talking about her behind her back a lot, and I think I did too, a little bit.

But now me and Emma are friends again. Close friends, as in letting her feed me and warm my hands up by holding them.
Kiya doesn't like it.

She and Emma had a huge fight.

Kiya is convinced Emma is a fake and Emma is pretty certain Kiya just hates her because Georgia likes her more. They're always backstabbing and I'm tired of it.

Today, though, I said something jokingly to Emma and she took it the wrong way. So she'll probably ignore me for a few days, like she normally does when I've upset.

She's childish, but I still love her.

So Kiya and Emma aren't friends and it makes me angry. What about me? I'm friends with both of them and I want to hang round with them without them snarling at each other. Kiya's been my best friend for ages but I love Emma.

I wish she was still bi.

Like I said, maybe it's me. I'm not good enough for her. I don't think she realizes how badly I'm still hurting-but she's great fun.

So what should I do??

Hanging Betty
xxxxxx

Happy Ev Day btw
March 10th, 2008 at 04:51pm