Hmm.

Sunnie's P.O.V.

"Wakey wakey, Sunnie Ray!" A loud voice called through my room. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head as I heard the intruder make their way to my room. I felt the weight of the bed shift beside me as another groan escaped from under the blankets.

"Come on, sleepy heads! Get your asses up!" Another obnoxious voice called in from the doorway. Suddenly I felt the blanket being ripped away from my body and then a shriek.

"Ew! Gabe's naked!" Dylanne squealed and I opened my eyes to see her standing wide-eyed at the foot of the bed holding the blanket and staring down at the bed beside me.

"I am not! What the hell are you doing in here anyway?" Gabe asked her groggily as he sat up beside me.

"Ryland made me do it! And now he's forcing me to leave with his big brain control! Help me!" She said as Ryland walked over to her from the doorway. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder.

"Get dressed. We're going shopping, Spencer and Dylanne's orders. You gotta come, I'm not dealing with the divas myself." He said before turning on his heel and leaving the room still carrying Dylanne over his shoulder. I got out of bed and slammed the door shut before turning around crawling back into the bed with Gabe. He extended out his arms and I gladly obliged to cuddling into them.

"I don't wanna get up." I whined to him.

"Me either. But you know if we don't Dylanne will have your head." He told me running his hands up and down my back.

"I guess. I just wish she and Ryan would just get over the fact that they still like each other, no matter what stupid little fight they had. She's such an attention whore right now, but she only wants the prostitution of mine." I told him and he laughed. "Am I a bad friend for saying that?"

"No, you're a good friend. Her boyfriend broke up with her, you gave her sympathy." He told me.

"But I still have a boyfriend." I said and he nodded.

"You sure do. And he loves you, too."

"He does? Aw, I love him, too."

"Really?"

"Uh huh." I said kissing his nose. "We're such dorks."

"Yes. Now up. We need to get dressed." He said picking me up and placing me down on the bed. He searched around my room to find his jeans and shirt while I got up and found my clothes in my closet. I yanked down a striped green shirt and skinny jeans. I walked into my bathroom and pulled off my pajama shorts and shirt. I grabbed the other clothes and quickly yanked them on when knocking started up on the door. I opened it for Gabe to come in as I brushed my teeth and pulled my dirty blonde hair back into a ponytail. I found my shoes and walked out of the bathroom just as my bedroom door opened. Spencer and Ryan walked in as I was applying a coat of eye-liner around my blue eyes.

"Are you guys ready yet? Dyl is ready to go." Ryan said rolling his eyes as the name slipped off his tongue.

"I am, you'll have to see about my lover in there, though." I said motioning toward the bathroom door where Gabe was. Just as I finished my sentence the door opened revealing my boyfriend with his hoodie on as he tried to yank on his shoes.

"Why were our shoes in the bathroom, anyway?" He asked and I shrugged.

"The dogs maybe, or Ryland, or Jon. Anyway, let's go." I said walking down the stairs with everyone following me. I reached the bottom of the stairs to see Dylanne pulling her coat on.

"I guess she is ready to go." I said and she looked up.

"Finally. Now hurry up, before the stores get flooded." She told me throwing my coat at me.

"Did it snow again?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yup, look outside. It's a winter wonderland." She said with fake excitement.

"Great." I said and we walked out, preparing on our adventure
March 11th, 2008 at 02:55am