No My Chemical Romance Yet

Okay. This is my first journal here in Mibba. I'm sorry if there will be mistakes. okay? I would just want to share this with you. Well, I'm just here to read fanfictions by you, guys. I just enjoy reading. Well, I'm writing this because I got depressed again.

Why?

Last January 25, My Chemical Romance went here, specifically in the Philippines. But, I didn't have the chance to watch the concert, or even saw a single strand of their hair. I found it out that they'll be going here last thirteenth of December year 2007, right after my funny moments with all of my friends. When I arrived, I signed in to Imnotokay.net and went to Pinoy board, and that's what I've found out. I got excited and sad knowing that my parents will not allow me to watch the concert of my five favorite guys. My sister, also found it out and get depressed to for the same reason as mine. We really knew that they would not let the two of us watch the concert, because we've experienced that, during the FOB concert and watching basketball games. I kept it to myself that I would really really want to go to the concert (My sister is in a boarding house and my father is in abroad... so yeah.) until almost every night I'm crying because the concert is getting nearer. A week before the christmas, my sister arrived, and we talked about the concert, what we will do for us to get to the concert. She said that it will be a nice christmas gift for us, plus, I'm a graduating student and she's turning eighteen. But that doesn't work. So, I spent my christmas sad because of that plus, my father is not with us. When the new year came, I've already accepted that I can't go. But my friends said to me that I have to go to the concert. (They knew that I'm a fan of MCR since I'm a sophomore). A week beforre the concert, I became depressed again. As in, really depressed, I got skinny and almost not sleeping. But luckily, my friends were always there for me. I even cried in front of them. (I just can't help it, I really want to go to the concert badly!!!) I kept on saying, "They are not Lordy Tugade (My favorite baller), who is just from here, God, they are from New Jersey! From the other part of the world! What if they would not come back here again? What would I fucking do? I'm addicted to them for almost three years! And know it's the time, but I can't go." On the day of the concert, my fellow My Chem lover, told me that let's wear black. We did that. On the middle of the day, My sister texted me that she want to go to the concert, I replied, "I want too! What are we gonna do? Dad would not allowed us for sure," She told me that we must talk to our father. We did, but it really didn't work. So, I cried in our school. Many of the students were looking at me, (But they knew that it's because of the concert. I'm known as an MCR lover) but I don't care.

Until now, I can't watch any live performance of MCR, because of the reason that I don't know. It's just it depressed me. But before I wrote this journal, I tried to wwatch a live performance of MCR, Desert Song, which is one of my favorite songs, now, I'm depressed again. I don't want to be mad at my parents, I know that it's just for my own good. Honestly, I got mad at the, because they are always not allowing me to go that kind of stuffs. I just sickened me. They are so overprotective. They told me that it's far. God, you can go to the venue with bus and a taxi! For less than 200 pesos (myabe 5 dollars I think).I just wasted or I just let the moment passed on me. They will come back here after two years. I'm not a patient person when it comes to those things. I just want to see them. I really do. One of my friends told me that, "Maybe there's a better reason why Lord didn't allowed you to come." Until now, I'm waiting for that reason, but it's not yet coming to me. Gah,, I want to cry. =[
March 11th, 2008 at 05:08am