Gay Rights Debates/Dance Exam/Attention...for once, and apparently I'm Frank Iero

I'm dimly aware that the title does not make any sense but bear with me.

Emma isn't ignoring me-she is being as loverly as usual. We had great fun. She and Kiya still hate each other but I think it's down to them, not me.

I had Assembly this morning which was pretty boring. Before the teachers started rattling on, I talked to Luke about equal gay rights and showed him some Frerard picture I drew*I'll post pics of it-I'm actually quite proud of it.* Sadly, I think my Head Of Year heard all of it......including me saying Ethan* an idiot* fancied my dead end Science teacher who happened to stroll in when I mentioned his name. We had an Assembly about Religion.......but then we were free.
I saw Nick and waved and said hi. He's an eleven year old emo, with gorgeous blonde hair. He's so cute-he likes MCR and he's got a lisp.

I was walking to Art and all of a sudden, Conner Sullivan came up to me and started talking to me. That never happens. He sits by me in English and we're always at each other's throats. Mostly my insults go over people's heads but he's as smart as me. He's a chalenge but I quite enjoy it. Anyway, he was telling me about his phone and I laughed and we chatted and it felt nice, y'know?

I had to blow it by asking why he was talking to me, he ususaly hates me. He went quiet and went off to ICT, and left me feeling like an idiot. He jumped on me the other day too...and it felt nice as well.

What's up with me?!

I had a Gay Rghts debate in Art cause I foolishly showed off my Frerard picture. There were a lot of 'Oooh, it's Beth and Tom' comments before they realized they were both male.

Duh.....

It turns out that the girls in my class are all for gay people but the boys are homophobic. JACK AND MATT, MY TWO FRIENDS(!!!) SAID GAY PEOPLE ARE WRONG AND WEIRD

So I'm ignoring them for a little while.

After Art, I stood outside talking to Luke, which was nice too. I went to walk away but he called me back and he had an....odd conversation. Freddie and Addie heard some of it too, so there are rumors flying round now.

I also had my Dance Exam-I've moved up 3 levels!
Dance is compulsery at my school and although I loath it with a passion, the mark means a lot to me,seeing as though I was bottom of the group last year.
My legs were still shaking when I went to Dinner-I almost fell over.

Me and Emma stood for ages in the Dinner Que with Aaron...ick. Some stupid chav was saying MCR needed to die, so we repeated the insult.
Emma had a pack of cookies so she gave me one. Kiya thought it was disgusting when I poked out my tounge and licked cookie crumbs off Emma's fingers.

I miss her.

We decided we needed to give a name to our gang so we named ourselves after MCR. I claimed Frank Iero first, because as I quote
" I'm the cute, short, loveable tattoo freak with tight pants and the floppiest hair."

Even though I'm not cute, or short, and I still remain tattoo-less.
Emma is Mikey-cause they both have cute hair.
Kiya is Gee-simply because she is obsessed with his walk-HIS WALK?!
Loll is Bob...cause they're both blonde.

And we decided Alice could be Ray cause they both have frizzy hair.
It was fun.

But then Kiya reminded me of Frerard......but then I reminded her of Frikey and gave Emma this huge hug.
Then I dropped in the whole Mikey/Gee thing...their faces were hilarious

So today my day was better, though I did a test on the Internet which said I was depressed and it was 78% sure I needed therapy.

Woo!

Love from Hanging Betty-Iero
xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S-Seeing as though I'm Frankie and Ems is Mikey, I am a big supporter of Frikey and will read any Frikeys you fire at me
March 11th, 2008 at 05:10pm