Philadelphia is ridiculous.

So. Eastern State Penitentiary was AMAZING.
But Philly...kinda sucked. We drove around for TWO HOURS looking for the place, and no one there knew. They live there, how in the hell can they not know?
Plus, the driver's were pissing off Mom. One lady honked her horn at mom and drove around her at a red light. A freakin' red light! It doesn't help that we were stopped on the highway because of road work. It's worse than Atlanta, and ATL is pretty bad.
But other than driver's, everyone was nice. Mom and I went into a coffeeshop before we toured the prison, and it was neat.

Anyways. I have pics on a disposable, so it'll take a while to get those up. But I got some from my camera phone.

Image
Really creepy Cell Block.

Image
Philly skyline from inside the walls.

Image
And a cool negative I got of the front gates.

I touched a light switch that Grant and Jay from the Ghost Hunter's touched. How freakin' weird am I? It's a lightswitch.

But yeah. MY FIRST FLIGHT IS TODAY. I'm scared as hell. I don't like heights, and planes are just...egh. I think my fear stems from the 9/11 attacks, but I know good and well that won't happen again. Security is tight!

I'm gonna go try not to puke my guts out. Have a fantastic day!!!!!
March 12th, 2008 at 04:08pm