...Mibba makes me feel like a horrible writer...

My most recent update on my any of my stories, was on January 5th, I think.
The others were in July and october (Of last year).

The only story of mine Im actually interested in, is Another Night on the Road.
Its my first frerard-Fracky (Frank&Zacky).
So yeah...

But no one reads them or comments them, so I have no motivation. :[
what makes you a good writer?
What do people want to read, exactly??
Or am I just a horrible author?

Another night on the Road only has 8 comments, and its on its 5th chapter. the last comment was posted on January 31. Just.. no one reads them... so why bother?

Im going to delete Just my Luck, cause its a story that i made up during the summer of '06, back when i had the hots for Joey Armstrong (obviously).

Im going to delete Ze Fuzzeh Llamas, becuase though its funny, theres no point in continuing.

Im going to delete "What'd you expect? WE'RE GREEN DAY!!", because I don't even know where its headed! Plus, I dont like kori anymore, and me and Jennifer hardly talk. (They were the main charactors)

Im MIGHT delete Extreme Makover: Home Edition, because the person who wrote it hasnt sent me an update in months! So yeah.. I gotta talk to her first, though...

So that leaves me Another night on the Road.
March 13th, 2008 at 02:11am