Why are you taking advantage of me?

She was talking about me again.
Usually, I don't mind when people talk about me, it's just normal. But it's when Katie does it...in front of me too.

It hurts.

I ws just walking into The Corner and she was walking towards me. She turned right on her heel and walked towards Chole and her friends, the old hardcore Year 11's. I thought nothing of it so went with Kiya and sat on the bench. Katie was standing by the other bench and I heard her say something-exactly what it said on that text she sent me, basically saying that she was with someone.

Then they all burst out laughing.

I asked Kiya if we could go for a walk and she didn't catch on in time, so I walked off and waited for her to catch up. Then I almost threw up in the gutter.

Katie and I used to be great friends. It didn't matter that she was two years older than me. She helped me through a messy break up and we had a great time. She phoned me when she was at a YouMeAtSix concert four times.

I loved her.

And she's not talking to me, or she's talking about me, or she's calling me names. She's taking advantage on me. She knows I've got a low self-esteem and a broken soul and she's just ripping apart the healings over the scars on my heart and killing me.

On purpose too.

Is it me? Am I truly that repulsive? I know people have a problem with me but I'm starting to consider now that I'm just not good enough, I'm just worthless. They all say it would be better if I wasn't here at all and now I think that too.

I feel....like I'd be better off somewhere else.
Another world, the other side of the mirror, the world I dream off, where everybody will take me for who I am and they won't hurt me.

I'm really emotionl at the moment.

Hanging Betty
xxxxx
March 14th, 2008 at 05:39pm