inhumane

You know what i'm disgusted by? Celebrities.

Some of them actually have talent, some just struck lucky at the right time, and others just feed off of their family member's fame. Either way i think they're overpayed for what they do.

Now Madonna, let's be honest. She isn't exactly the most beautiful-talented woman on the planet. Yet last year she earns 80million?!
She released like one album in 2007(At least i think) with about two or more hit singles.
80 MILLION DOLLARS?!???^%**^%!@@#%

What's worse is Beckham earns that amount or possibly more each week of his friggin life!
Who's paying these people?! what the fuck is happening to the world!!?
I blame the people who pay the celebrities more than the celebrities!
I blame these stupid game shows and competitions that allow you to earn a shit-load of money for pretty much nothing!

All of these things grant one individual a wealthy, luxurious life of stability while undeveloped countries are still fighting for this thing called life.

If these large amounts of money were given to a mass of unfortunate people, poverty would deplete each day. More people would survive, and less would suffer.
But no.
Everything is given to the people who already have enough, and everything is taken from everyone with nothing. I'm ashamed to live in a world like this.
March 15th, 2008 at 01:36am