Heroes.

We all have heroes; no doubt about it.
We have many reasons to justify why we chose them; they've battled drugs, they got up from the ashes and mended themselves; they welded the cracks with their mistakes, using nothing more than acid and lies. Dead lies.
Their mistakes aren't gold, silver or anything. They're human; as much as some people beg to put them on pedestals and polish away all their sins.
We make them out to be perfect. They deserve to be.
I'm not going to name anyone here; we have our heroes. We know who they are; maybe they don't know who we are; but that doesn't mean they don't care.
They might be famous, they might not but they've made us who we are.

We probably might not meet them or we might have already met them but the one thing is they all seem like a dream. Pretty dreams floating away.

Hold on, children. Your heroes know about you. Even if you're the whispers in the back of their minds you're there.

Hold on. You're heroes.
You've spawned from their galore.
Keep your faith.
Your heroes young, old, weak, strong as long as you think they're worth it they are.

I may be a hypocrite by asking you to be a hero; to feel like a hero when I don't feel like it but it's up to you.
Be a hero or be a zero?

It's all the same. A zero is where it all starts. A hero is where it all ends.
March 16th, 2008 at 08:27pm