I met Liza Menelli, and I just broke a resolution. Again.

Well, I haven't written a journal in awhile. Hmmm...

Anyways, I went down on Thursday to Miami to stay with my grandma [I got home today]. It was pretty cool, even though I hate Miami pretty much more than anything.

Friday night I went to a show at Hard Rock in Miami and saw Liza Menelli preform. She was amazing. We went backstage, [my grandma and I] and it was funny because people kept running up to her saying, :"OH! You're Paula Wayne! I saw you preform!..." and blah blah and stuff. So, that was pretty cool.

I felt kinda bad because I was with all these big Broadway stars/producers and they kept asking, "Can you sing as beautifully as your grandmother?" and I was blushing and said, "No, I can't hold a tune." Then they looked all shocked and then asked, "Well, are you going to study in Theater Arts at all? Perhaps dancing?" And I felt so bad when I said, "No, I'm going to be a writer and a photographer." And even my grandmother was like, "No, she's not a very good singer at all."

Anyways, Liza was very sweet. She ran over, hugged me so tight and said, "Oh darling! Listen to your grandmother, she's wise! Oh, and you're so gorgeous! Oh, happy birthday, dear!" It was pretty damn awesome.

On a different note, I broke a resolution. With the same accident that made me start it. Funny how things you think you've finally "forgotten" magically appear and screw things up all over again.

I'm actually pretty pissed at him. After months of not talking, he just randomly starts to again, and flirts NONSTOP for a month and a half, and gets to know me better than the first time around. Then, when I finally admit that I liked him a lot again, and I didn't even exactly ask him out, he's like, "well I'll think on it". But, it's all his fault that I like him again, and you know, he didn't even APOLOGIZE for what he did all those months ago. He just kept coming up with excuses, and pathetic ones, too.And now he has the nerve to start prancing around and being the cute little ass that he is and act like nothing happened at all.

Oh, and I told him that I liked him Friday evening. It's Sunday at 11:20 at night, and I STILL haven't gotten an answer.

If he's magically going out with someone, and "just happened to forget about me" again, I'm going to kick the crap out of him. Seriously, I will fly to Arizona or New Mexico, or where the hell he is right now, and punch him in the face.

Ughhhh!

He's killing me. And taunting me. And making me look like a helpless pathetic idiot all the time.

But, for some reason, I adore him.
In every single way.

He and his stupid need to be cute.
And funny.
And sweet.
And nice.
and the first guy to ever call me beautiful.

I hate teenage bullcrap.
But trying to avoid it is like trying to not follow traffic road laws or something.
It doesn't work very well.

Sigh.
Grunt.
Bang head against wall action.
March 17th, 2008 at 04:24am