Taste of Chaos!!!

I had the best time of my life at Taste of Chaos. The first few bands were ok. But, when Bullet came on, I was in heaven! Lol Although, I didn’t get to see their whole set, cause I had to meet for the Avenged Sevenfold Meet and Greet at 8 pm. We had to wait for the band to get ready and I could see the guys walking back and forth between the halls! I was going crazy, I couldn’t stop moving, and the guy who was escorting us, kept laughing at me. I just wanted to say hi to them as they walked by, but I’m chicken shit. lol. But we got in there and I was soo happy, except Syn and M. Shadows weren't there, which made me sad cause I love Syn, but Syn looked hottt. lol But I got autographs from Zacky, Johnny and The Rev. Zacky was soo hot, I loved his smile. Johnny was so cute, and The Rev was nice too. lol We got a pic too, but idk when I'm gonna get that.

Bullet for My Valentine was awesome, but I didn't get to see the rest of their set cause of the meet and greet. And Atreyu was awesome as well, got lots of videos.

And of course, Avenged Sevenfold, the best ever! I got to take pics right in front of the stage for the first 3 songs! I nearly died! I was soo close I could touch them. lol I got the best pictures ever. And I took tons of videos for the rest of it.

Oh, I'm also getting a autographed guitar from the guys! Woot! lol
March 17th, 2008 at 04:56am