I Know This is So Not Right, but...

This happened in January but I forgot to post it, so just pretend that it's January and you're reading this. ;)

JACK SAID HE LOVED ME!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
We have been friends for like, ever. So this is how it went: Thursday I emailed him the 'Guardian Angel' video because he loves Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, he never replied so I thought that it was no big deal.

Well he never called me at all Thursday which was wierd seen as how we're inseperable. So when I called him it was even wierder that he was so short with me and nervous. That's when I thought, oh shyte, he knows about my monster emo-girl crush on him...
I freaked out.

I started thinking maybe it was wierd of me to send such a powerful song to him and maybe it freaked him out...
I was a mess.

Then on Friday, he called me and we talked from 7pm to 12am which is something we have never done. And all we talked about was each other and our futures. Before we got off though, he was all nervous again and started ranting about how his life was miserable before he found me and how he never wanted to lose me...so on and so on. Then he kept stalling at goodbye, then I just came out and was like "There is something you want to tell me Jackie?" and there was this looooooooooooooooong silence and he goes "Yeah but I can't explain it and I don't even think I'm man enough to say it..." Then we just said a quick good-bye and that was it.

I woke up Saturday morning and somehing told me to check my email, so I got on and I had one new message from dealejack, which was him.
this is what it said:

Call me crazy if you like, it's not like I don't already know it but it seems as if my hands can say what my mouth so desperately wanted to lastnight. So here goes everything....Lauren, I love you and I'd do anything in the world for you.
4:45 am

I got to the 'I Love You' part and fell out of the desk chair.

I grabbed my phone and called him. My heart was in my throat.

Jack: Hello?

Me: hey....Jack I got your e-mail..."

Jack: *shaky breaths*

Me: You there?

Jack: Yeah...

Me: So I just wanted to say something...

Jack: mmm, k.

Me: Jack, you are the craziest sane person I've ever known, I think your beautiful inside and out, and I want you to know you taught me how to breath with no air and for that I wanted to sya...I love you too...

Jack: *exhale* Thank God, I love you Lauren I love you, I love you, I love you...

and ever since that day, we are everything to each other.

I know this doesn't sound right but I just wanted to know...how hot do you think he is? [it doesn't matter, but I'd just like to see what you all think]

Image

That's him and his sister Tracie
March 18th, 2008 at 01:45am