Are there any more readers on Mibba?

No one ever reads my stories anymore.
It makes me reluctant to post most of my writing, because it makes me feel as if I'm a terrible writer and the writing community is better off without me.
I spend a lot of time trying to put my scattered thoughts into a story.
-For this next bit, I'm not whining or trying to get sympathy, just stating a fact-
I have OCD and ADHD, and it's really very hard to concentrate on one thing at once.
When I finally get something done, and feel good, even great about it, and I post it... it's crushing to see after three entire months that I have not one new comment--not one new reader.

Now I come to my other point, which is nowhere near as dreary.
It's simply a question!
What do you all find interesting for storylines?
And please, save your random shoutings of, "Slash!", "Fanfics!", and "LOOOVE!!!", because I'm not an average writer. I want to break out of that shell and show people that there is more to writing than popular topics...
Anything?
:]
I honestly want to know what you're all interested in.

One last thing.
As a favour--as a fellow member of Mibba--can you please, please read but one of my stories? Namely, my newest? Criticism is appreciated. Wherever, whenever I can improve is a blessing in itself, because I am learning in the process.

~Blue
March 18th, 2008 at 10:54am