I never knew that Dr Seuss could affect me this much.

Since I am entirely bored. I now prefer to har my thoughts on something, someone who's changed my life forever. . .JOJO!!!!

Image

Did you honestly think that it was the singer, Jojo? Hehe, got ya!! Although he does sing.

I recently got addicted t Dr. Suess, i dont find anything wrong with it though. I may be 12 and not really considered underaged and all. BUT IT'S FUNNY!!!

I enjoy animated movies such as Finding Nemo, and other non-Dr.Seuess stuff, Horton Hears A Who (this one) and many others. I'm not afraid to be called weird because this movie is nothing to be ashamed about. They only think that because they haven't watched it yet.

Horton Hears A Who, is about an elephant named Horton, who hears a litte speck scream help as it passes by his ear. And since specks are considered very small, it floats around and the whole world under it shakes and gets damaged.

The town under that speck is called Whovile, with small people living inside called "Who's". The only who, who believes that they are tiny and that there's an elephant guarding their town is the mayor.

The mayor's son is: JOJO.

Who people consider emo. HE IS NOT EMO. He is just misuderstood by everyone. And altough he doesn't talk, he loves music and sound more than any little who in the world. He keeps his own world in a planetarium, where all the instruments of his are kept. AND HE CAN SING! Sing very well in fact. (maybe because he's voiced by Jesse McCartney)

He is awesome.

I won't spoil much of the movie, because hopefully, you'll find it out on your own. WATCH IT!

It probably already shown in America, so most or you guys already watched it. In the Philippines, it's kinda late. Teheee.

Sorry, i was bored. But hopefully, my who speech was even a little entertaining. ^-^

Remember: "A person's a person, no matter how small"
March 18th, 2008 at 11:52am