Strange Feelings...

It's sort of weird what I'm feeling, actually, it's so weird that I'm writing it.
I have a stepsister, well, actually three (two sisters, and one brother) I really don't know if I should call her stepsister, but well, she is my father's daughter so... I'll keep it that way.
Since I'm young, I've always been an only son, I met my brothers once in a while, in Xmas or New Year, but I was really young, and they were already in other stories. My older sister is 10 years older than me, my brother is 7 years older and my other sister (the one I'm going to talk about) it's five years older. Somethings have change quite a lot since then, now I'm sixteen, I'm in the middle of teenage and adulthood (sigh) so I'm able to understand some things better, and I talk a lot more with my brothers. Well, now I'm moving from the current town I'm living (which I hate so much) and moving into Mexico City, this holidays (I don't know if in the U.S its the same, but here in Mexico we are on vacation) but well, this two weeks of break I'm sharing a lot more time with my sister. My sister, for first time in her life its living with my dad, and because of that, with me, so now we share time together. Today we went out to the Center of the City, and It was great. She is planning all this days with me, and I feel sort of... sister. Hahaha, sounds silly, but I've never felt this way, I always had wished to have a sister, and now being with her... don't know, makes me feel I'm not that alone, its so weird, normally I enjoy my loneliness, but now I seeking for my sister companion!
I'm happy, I guess its enough for me... I will not question this feeling anymore... even though its odd that I'm not dying for my privacy.
Maybe its time to stop being so dark and lonely!
Thanx for listening, hahaha
March 21st, 2008 at 01:33am