I'm Gay! WHY ISN'T THAT OKAY?!

I'M GAY

What's the fucking big deal?! I'm here, trapped in the closet because of people who are judgmental shits. Today, my friend looked at me funny because she was bugging me which celebrity i like, and the only dude I think is hot is Bill Kaultiz, and let's face it- he's such a drag queen. And I told her "Hey. I think some drag queens are hot." He's prettier then most girls i know!
And THEN she's talking about how it's DISGUSTING to kiss girls when you're not drunk. I just skipped out on that whole conversation and blocked out my ears. I heard the occasional "ew" and "nasty"

And the thing is, she pretty much knows I'm gay. My friend mentioned it to her! And ever since then, she's been so fake, and mean, and not there. A few months ago, she was the only friend I had ( the friend who knows I'm gay guessed, and she's not a real friend.)

WHY does gender have to matter..? Why can't we just be attracted to different things..? Who cares if it's a PENIS or a VAGINA. they both PISS. they both REPRODUCE. they just look different, they are the same thing!

Don't even get me started on my family.....

Some support please? I'm on the brink of giving up and just becoming a nun or something.
March 21st, 2008 at 02:41am