Rap

They call her Dylan but I call her Dilly, Dillybaby to be exact. This girl is one of muh main hoes, and that's a fact. She's got a killa sense of style and an even better taste in music. From Porcelain and her hoes to Avenged, she's muh lil rocker chick. Mess wit her and I'll fucking own your face. Damn straight, bitch. Now you know yo place. Don't think that I roll alone, I got a crew...like you wouldn't believe. Five badass men who will make yo breath leave. Did I ask you to speak? Did I ask you to breathe? Only if you're cool enough to roll with my Dilly will I let you even concieve...the notion to hang with us, two badass bitches who ain't afraid to cuss. Brian is her man, don't you forget it. Remember that I've got her back, screw with that and I will make sure you lose a tit. Yeah bitch, I said it. Hate me, or love me, I don't give a fuck. As long as Dilly loves me, that's all I need, well that, and a Stallion duck.

---> Yeah thats from my MegShads. Shes the motherfucking shit. Don't question her authority, she'll take your shit down. Haha, and Mattie might fuck you up a bit too. My babay just wrote that for meh, and I know that you all would love it.

So yeah.

Take a step back if you think your stealin her from meh, me and MattieSex will hunt your ass down.
March 21st, 2008 at 02:48am