OMFG!!!!

AHHH! ok so my fmaily and i found this really cool little bbq place called tyler's and every thursday they have kareoke (idk if i spelled that right). so we-me and my family-get seated in the back room where the kareoke is but low and behold there appeared a mirage of an insanley HOT guy sitting directly at the other table across from my table and he notices that i'm lookin at him and he's lookin at me too so he waves to me and i just smile and wink back. so i get up do my song-redneck woman by gretchen wilson-and then my whole family leaves to go to the bathroom and then jordan-the really hot guy-asks me for my number and so i run and try to get a pen from my dad but he totally flips and says, "NO! with your suspension and terrible grades the last thing you need is a boy!" so i walk back into the room totally pissed off but i have another plan. I get up and say i have to use the bathroom but really i grabbed a kids menu and a pen from the cashier and wrote down my number and then when i got up to talk to my mom threw him my number and my parents didn't even notice. Mmmhhm. And then i get up to go outside cause i'm really nervous for my next song and jordan's friend josh gives me jordan's number and then i just got off the phone with him and he's 15 (which i am turning in august) he goes to El Capitan Highschool (where i am going next year) and he's scene (which i totally am) and he wants to go to the mall with me sometime and i'm soooo totally physced about. I mean i was mad that i was going to El Cap but now i'm like, "bring it on!"

but in other news the crowd really liked my performances. which i totally loved cause the owner wants me as a regular which is sooooo cool. but i'm just soooo freakin excited about jordan! AHH!
March 21st, 2008 at 08:08am