My day is ruined.

Yep. It is. I was expecting my Deluxe Edition to arrive but guess what? IT DIDN'T! That pisses me off. I was looking forward to it all day and then the mail comes and it's not there. So I'm completely depressed and ticked off. This week just keeps getting better and better....

I also found out that I was suppose to get a pedicure today with my mom. I.hate.Pedicures. I will admit, I have bad feet. I had ingrown toenails and had surgery and I will tell you this. Never let an intern do it. Why? Well, I still have ingrown toenails.... Yeah, crazy. I had to suffer four shots in both of my big toes (one going completely through my toe) and this beyond freezing cold spray that was suppose to help numb but it didn't. She only cut the nail out but it grows back. So now I'm like, really not in a good much. But then my mom says she won't make me get my toes done till the first check of the month from my dad. Well, that's good... I think.

So yeah. I'm just sitting here, watching out for the UPS truck so I can tell my mom. We're getting new phones, but I'm still down about the fact that I didn't get my package today. I better get it tomorrow or I'm going to scream.
March 21st, 2008 at 08:47pm