I Don't Want To Buy You A Flower

This entire journal is really just about one Mr. A G Hill.

Oh God, where do I begin??
I'm currently smiling my face off (ask Lucy, she'll confirm this) just because I got to speak to him on the phone >.< how sad am I??

The way he makes me feel, is unlike anything I've ever felt before. It's mad, it's scary, it's probably worrying to some people, but when I'm talking to him, or with him, or sometimes even thinking about him, I just feel so elated, so alive, and it's glorious.

Last Thursday (like, not the one just gone but the one before that... the... erm... 13th?) I went to see Coppers For Karma perform at The Grand Union. I was in all my finery due to having a meeting with the BOSS the same day, and not having time to change.
It was really nice to see them all after being out of London for a few days, but the night was going to get interesting. This girl that fancied Andy was all over him the entire night, and by the time her friend wanted to leave, she was practically raping him. I stepped in, comforting her for 'feeling like an idiot' because he wasn't interested, and half-jokingly calling him names.
Later on, he thanked me for saving him from her, and then made my night by telling me that if I was single when I turned 25, he'll marry me!!!

I'm slowly seeing more and more evidence that he does actually care about me. Like properly. It's fantastic. I love him. To bits.

That's all I'm daring to share... my thoughts are too fluffy at the moment but it's making me happy.
March 22nd, 2008 at 02:06am