Rant 2: PARENTS

ok. so i go out to dinner tonight with my brother, his g/f (Mae), my dad, and my mom. This wouldnt have been THAT bad, if my parents and brother didnt love to get in arguements with me.

It started out normal and shit. me being ignored, and my parents absorbed with my brother. Well... they think my brother has NEVER done anything bad. on the contrary, he has smoked weed, gets TRASHED, popped pills, did acid, and some much other shit i cant even get into it all. They think i am the "bad child" cause i openly drink around them... but which is worse?? openly drinking, or doing shit behind their backs?

So we are at this place called Bonefish Grill. nice-ish place, and i am wearing a hat to hide the bad hair day i am still having. my parents yell at me claiming i am "too dark". WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! you would be dark too if you got abused by your mom for 4 years! and oooooh! we cant forget coming a few seconds away from being raped! how bout never having a FUCKING childhood for starts!

my parents ignored me at the table, and playe attention to my brother. like i didnt exsits. typical. so, later on, the waitress has these AWESOME blue glowsticks. me being me, loves glowsticks cause it reminds me of all the fun i have raving with my friends (i am not a druggy, never had them. that and i dont smoke.) i ask if i could have one, since she is the only one really talking to me, and later, she comes back and hands me one! so i am playing with it, cause no one else will talk to me. mom and dad yell at me for it, so i put the damn thing in my water.

well, cold + glowsticks = it gets dimmer, so she comes back, appearently sees this, and to my surprise, she comes back later and pops another into my water! can you say happiness?? i take the other one out, and warm it up. my mom must have seen me warm it up (aka, my hands are under the table at that moment, cause my parents hate glowsticks). my mom decides to make the comment "so where are you putting that to warm it up?" This is the ever so popular way of calling me a whore in mom-lingo.

after dinner we get ice cream, i am called a fat ass for finishing my "cake batter" icecream. which, might i add, tasted DAMN FINE!! lawl. they can kiss my big, fat ass for all i care.

we go to the movie store. my mom gets in an arguement with me, saying i watch too many horror movies. who cares? i like the adrinaline rush. this comment pisses her off, and i cant get a single one of my movies. instead, she wants to force me to watch the god forsaking movie "Enchanted". i would rather jab my eyes out with a spork. yes. a spork.

SOOOO... right now the four of them are down stairs watching some cheezey horror flick, which my mom said she would love to watch with me in my parents room! wrong answer. more like " i would rather me laying on a bed of nails than be near you." so. now i have a nice, stinging mark on my face. oh joy. someone murder me now.
March 23rd, 2008 at 03:41am