I Want To Buy You A Flowershop

I want it to be next weekend please.
Or even only Thursday.
Just... please?
-insert deep sigh here-

I know that even though I'll have to work on Friday, my weekend will actually start on Thursday night, and I want it to come around as soon as possible.

It's just... I'm missing Andy I guess. And I'm feeling lonely.
I want to actually give him some of the letters I write some day. But I don't reckon I will, even if we end up together.

Lucy did our astrological charts on Friday night, and apparently we're very compatible. Which is great. And we phoned him up so she could ask when he was born. So I did. In GERMANY! Phoned him in Germany. Lucy was on the phone and because he could hear me in the background, he told her to put me on -dances- YAY!

I'm mental. Probably. But I love him.

I'm going to see Rowland's band on Thursday, and it's more than likely that he'll be there. Then he's coming to my party on Friday, I'll probably spend Saturday with him and then I'm going to his gig(s) on Sunday.
It'll rule.

It's strange how uncomfortable I feel, knowing he's not in the country. I wouldn't even be seeing him until Thursday anyway, but I don't like that I couldn't go and see him should I need/want to. I DON'T LIKE IT! ANDY GET YOUR ASS BACK TO ENGLAND!
He's back Monday night/Tuesday morning.

I'll settle down then, knowing he's accessible through Facebook again and that he's only half an hour up the tracks.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:56am