What about Lyn-Z?

I'm gonna write a journal about her... my first journal about her.

Lindsey Ann Ballato-Way, the bassist of the acid punk rock band, Mindless Self Indulgence or simply MSI. She's also known as the wife of the frontman of My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way. Honestly, I don't dislike her or even like her. I find her pretty that's all. I find her tattooes cool. They're such a cute rocking couple as I can say. She's a bassist and he's a vocalist. They're both good in art. Many say that they are so compatible in many ways. But, a lot of people too said that she's a bitch. I don't understand why. The only reason I've read is that, she's using him to be popular, just like: "She's a fucking gold digger!". Are they just jealous?

Honestly, I don't like the music of MSI, it's just so far from the type of music I like. But I find the band cool, that's it. I think Gerard Way is happy with his wife, I don't hear any problems. The problem that I hear is the teenies saying that Lyn-z is just using him. Gerard deserves to be happy because he had made a lot of people including me happy. Yes, their marriage surprised everybody. I was really shocked. I was clicking some stuff in buzznet, when I read this: "Gerard Way married MSI bassist, Lyn-z over the weekend". I was really shocked. I mean, a month before, there's a news on him about not being engaged anymore. And by that time, he's married? Wow.

Why do other fans don't like her? She's pretty and he's handsome,(so fucking hot!) now what? Why do people are always looking at their personal lives? It's private. If they really love Gerard Way, they will respect every decision he made. Why would they look down on his wife? As I've said, I don't dislike or even like her. But it seems that the guy of our dreams is happy to be with her. Let us just be happy that he's happy. you know. =]
March 24th, 2008 at 12:10pm