Just... aargh

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted a journal and it's not that I think anyone really gives a damn about my life, but I just feel the need of depresurizing by typing a few lines of shit.

Basically, I feel... strange.
For one, I'm busy over my head, having one test every day, and, normally, that would keep me off the territory of wondering about the most ridiculous of things all of the time.

It's not the case now, I'm being stupid, and baahhh.

I have this unexplainable rush of doing something, something good with myself, right now, for right now, but everything comes off as a waste of time. Reading seems too slow, I'm too tired to write, and it's no time for taking pictures.

It's ridiculous, with the pictures. I got my camera in December, and, ever since, I'm expecting the right time and weather to take some awesome photos. And then, when the weather is the perfect kind of sunny or bright sky for photography, I'm whether shit-busy, sick, I don't have my camera with me or my batteries are over. I've missed some of the most amazing shots thanks to flippin' batteries.

I'm awfully frustrated because of other reasons, such as being absolutely helpless when it comes to really making a difference at all, there's always some kind of evil system that will come and cut off my wings.

I'm simply furious without a reason.
I ordered two books like 10 days ago, it says the term is 5 days, and the site still says that the books are going to be sent in the shortest time possible. Shortest time possible my ass, if that were true, I'd be halfway to one of them(800-page books::crazy:). I just don't learn, I ordered another book from that publisher last year, and it took about over a month. Either way, I'm anxious to get them, they're of the Vampire Chronicles by Rice(mutter a word about them not being good and I'll punch you, just because I'm violent today).

Ahhh. Now I spilled it out.
Gotta go to bed, I have to study tomorrow morning before school, I've got a stupid Chemistry test.
bye kids.
March 24th, 2008 at 09:17pm