Ew.

So, I'm a bit annoyed when it comes down to the fact that I suck at writing, art, and the lack of motivation that keeps me from getting better at either of them. It really sucks. Oh, and journaling/blogging sucks, too. I had this all written down in my head last night, and I can't remember a damn thing, let alone set it free. I guess I have my childhood to blame for that, and for the fact that I have hundreds of writing ideas all trapped inside.
I should have never read Harry Potter in the first grade
and then maybe I wouldn't be suck a bookworm/sociopath.
I'm sure I'm going to be locked up in a asylum wearing a straight jacket one day, its just bound to happen.

I'm pissed. WAY too many MCR layouts, and not enough information on making your own layouts. No, wait, there is a lot of information, but of course, my poor brain just can't understand any of it.
I wish I could find a Jrock fan here, and enslave them to make me a layout.

Oh, the people on Mibba are really nice. I find out that it's a nice little tight-knit community, where everyone gives welcome comments and lets you reply back. Unlike other websites where people are total jerks when you randomly comment them.

Ugh, I can't write. My Motivation Rage died two months ago [I think] because of the utter stress of my two art projects. My god, the art teacher sucks at encouragement.
And I have to take it next year 'cause there's no other classes to take.
And my parents/family/relatives all think I'm an amazing up-and-coming artist [too bad they don't know what kind of art I prefer].

Ok, I've checked out the stories that people have been writing, and I now want to jump off a cliff.
They are all either love stories, teenage drama crap, or vampire stories.
Not that I hate them or anything, it's just that I was hoping to find more creative writers who write fiction, but with more fantasy-like complexity. I think. I don't know.
DAMN IT.

BLINK- A narrative I started writing due to my English teacher telling us that we would be writing a Narrative soon [which we NEVER got to] because we had done all the other kind [Expository, Descriptive, and....the one where you pressure people into believing your opinion on your subject without using "You, and I" and using "the individual, women, he, she ect."]
Well, the Narrative was in your own POV [of course] and it had to have some sort of lesson or meaning to it...somehow.
So I started writing this really deep, emotional, and totally unacceptable story [which has hints of a father molesting one of his children/selling "it" for child pornography when "it" starts getting "prettier"].
Except I wrote it so that you don't know the gender of the main character, nor "its" name until the end of the story.
I've also thought that I might as well make it a trilogy.
And I know, it's not the type of story I usually do [since it has no fiction aspects to it] but if I ever decide to make it a full book and write it as the trilogy, I might give it a twist and add some fiction into it.

CHARACTERS
"It" -deaf, diabetic, epileptic
Shawn [I think thats his name...too lazy to check my draft] -older brother
Cynthia [I think?] -little sister
Dad -drunk retard

WTF IT SUCKS

other idea...Children of the Blessed series? WAY to complicated to write about at this moment.
Hey....I think I'm schizophrenic...I think it would explain a lot [HOLYSHITMYFINGERSHURT]

And then, the Revelations trilogy, and the Sons of His Followers series [17 books in that one]
....way too long again. Revelations will be easier too write, but I'd still have to look up a ton of info before starting. the Sons of His Followers would suck even more since I would have to flip through nearly every chapter of the Bible to get this one done.
ARGGHH

REVELATIONS
Pretty much about the Second Coming of Christ, except that it's about two brothers.....uhh, I'll explain some other time.

CHARACTERS
J.C. [Jeremy Christian] -eldest brother, in a wheelchair due to saving his mother and unborn younger brother from a fatal car crash [moving to sit in front of your mother in order to save her is very heroic, if you ask me], kind, and supportive, shy
Jason Cain -younger brother, more outgoing

They have a little sister, but I haven't gotten to that part. Oh, and they currently have no last name, and they are Egyptian, so I have to go google some Egyptian names...

Sons of His Followers
Pretty much all individual stories somehow all connected.
All about some guys all named after either a term, chapter or character from the Bible [the ones with strange/interesting names] Fiction, very fiction. Spending hours flipping through the bible is gonna be fun. The characters are people from different parts of the world. All the stories each are about....well...

EXAMPLE: Lazarus will be the first story, and we all know that Lazarus was the guy Jesus raised from the dead, right? So I'm going to incorporate that in there, but more modern-like.

THE LIST
some well-known for their mis-coloured eyes, especially when they're of a certain race.

1. Lazarus - druggie in New York
2. Micah -some kid from Africa
3. Ephesian [Yukio Ephesian Aizawa] - Japanese
4. Ezra - Finland?
5. Philippian - Thailand, close friends with Exodus
6. Exodus - Thailand, close friends with Philippian who moves away
7. Corinthian - From Nunavut, Canada
8. Psalm, Sol, and Solomon - complicated, from Egypt, triplets, had to be reincarnated for certain reasons
9. Josiah - Sweden
10. Zacheus & Zachariah - North Korean, twins
11. Emaanuel and Evaangel [Yami Emaanuel-Skye Namikawa & Hikaru Evaangel-Skye Namikawa ....long names -_____-;;] Japanese, twins, Hikaru full Albino, Yami partially albino
12. Leviticus - half Japanese, half ........
13. Genesis [Genesis Akito Warrington] - albino, japanese/british
14. Isaiah - .................................
15. Ezekiel - Finnish .............
16. Jeremiah - Jamaican
17. Jonah - Haitian

I might do Chemarim...
If I don't commit suicide after these, I might make a female version of this series

Now I have a reason for not writing on Mibba for the next 2 months
I'm all out of energy now

DON'T BE STEALING MY IDEAS, YOU WHORES
March 24th, 2008 at 10:04pm