My Chemical Romance.

Okay, so this is going to be a little bit of a rant of mine, so if you don't feel like reading someone's frustrations, stop reading now.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
***

Still there? Good.

Alright, so I'm getting really tired of people, here on mibba, and at my school, who try to tell people what a 'real MCR fan is'. Honestly? I think a real fan for one knows that they're called 'My Chemical Romance' not just MCR. (Some girl at my school thinks MCR is their actual name)

I also think that a 'real fan' doesn't love My Chemical Romance because they are 'hot' or 'fucking sexy' or anything like that. I mean, sure, they are extremely good looking guys, who I would absolutely love to meet, but people think that their 'hottness' just automatically makes them amazing, and that's not it at all.

What makes My Chemical Romance amazing is their pure, raw, emotional power that they hold on stage and off. The fact that they chased their dreams to the moon and back to get where they are. Their talent. The heartbreak they give you when you hear them playing their hearts out.....

THAT my friends, is the power of My Chemical Romance. And no, I'm not saying that you have to know the guys's entire life stories, or that you have to know their middle names and their favorite food, or whether they prefer boxers or briefs to be a real fan... You just... you have to love the music. And it doesn't matter if you've been a fan for six years or six days.

If you love the music, and it makes you feel something, then you are a fan.

Okay, rant over. Comments are appreciated.
March 25th, 2008 at 01:09am