my heart is open and willing so take it.

WARNING: this is one of those whiney emo blogs. Don’t like it? Stuff it.

life is shit.
everything it throws at you is mainly bad.
it’s like the world loses the rose tint glasses and you see it for the way it really is. The innocence is gone and all there’s left is the harsh and demanding reality.
its just everything is fucked up. everything any one is doing to help the world doesn’t make a difference. sure the celebs visit the poor starving children in africa, sure they’re donating money, but do you ever see any of it going into things that are important? My school is short 1.3 million dollars and the things that have to suffer are the art classes, the music classes, the after school programs.
and then there’s that idiot in office who’s basically making up some bullshit laws and pouring all of america’s money into a war that no one really knows why it’s happening. people are dying and getting traumatized everyday because some asshole wants to be remembered.
and then the media, the fucking media. they tell us things to keep us in fear, to keep us in control like good little sleep that they want us to be, and sadly that we are. the few people with voices aren’t enough.
god fuck the patriot.
if it wasn’t for those friggen idiots who are laughing on the backs of their monster trucks with their beers and their racist slurs, it probably wouldn’t be as bad.
without the angry parents, striking out in violence and angry at their children, we wouldn’t need shelters and homes.
and don’t get me started on that system. ’foster care’ right. they’re usually better off with their birth parents.

don’t get me wrong, I know that if it’s not one thing, it’s the other but it just seems like the world is so fucked up and I honestly do believe that the human race should be wiped out. What the fuck have we done to save this earth? We’ve torn down the trees for our materialistic cravings and we’ve ruined the earth with how lazy we are.

humans are worthless. I can not recall anything that makes humans good.
March 25th, 2008 at 01:29am