Casual Sex

Okay, this is going to sound really bad and sluttish all the way through, but please stick with me.

I split up with a guy called Bob (really that is his name as much as it seems like the generic story telling name) in December. We ended up having casual sex about a month later for two months. I stopped it happening cause I still had feelings for him and knew it was never going to happen again cause he's not over his ex.

Anyway, I then went out with a guy called Luke, after about two weeks I couldn't stand him so it stopped. Well guess what? Two weeks later and I'm back to having casual sex with Bob. But now...I have no problem with it just being sex, so what is my problem?

He keeps saying that I force him into it, and he's saying it when we're just joking around but there are many a true word said in jest. And I dunno I just don't know, I don't want him to sleep with me cause he feels like he has to. I know I should probably just find someone else and actually have a relationship but I don't know if I'm ready for that. I think the only two reasons I go to Bob is cause he doesn't want a relationship and I lost my virginity to him, it's easy to just fall back into it with him cause really I know him so well.
Usually I can read him like a book, but in the truthful words of MCR the pages are all torn and frayed this time.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do? He's one of my best friends, I don't want to stop seeing him completely.

Thanks for reading and any advice would be great.
Moo x
March 25th, 2008 at 03:18pm