I'm not a vegetarian but this bothered me

Okay so we went out to Red Lobster for my brother's birthday dinner and my aunt, uncle, and cousins tagged along. Now, I ordered chicken fingers and fries (as always :P) My cousin Hess ordered a lobster main and tail. First off I CAN'T STAND SEA FOOD! Look that thing was swimming in the ocean maybe that morning. Then again I look at my plate and see a chicken that was most likely playing around and cawing that morning. Anyway, I can eat meat. I love it and I could never be a vegan or vegetarian. Sorry guys. However seafood is different for me. It stares at you! C'mon! A breaded chicken, no eyes verse a thing with legs and arms staring right up at ya! I almost threw up the day my grandma pepper made me eat snow crab!

Anyway, I gagged at the sight of her food. Then her fork hit the tail and it made a small "clank" noise and I shuddered. Don't know why but I did. If, I ever did enjoy sea food I sure as heck am not going there! You walk in and see the poor defenseless lobsters swimming in the tank. It's like WTF?! I've always wanted to take them and run off laughing maniacally.

But, that's my experience and I do despise sea food. I seem as though I'm a hypocrite but certain things make me disgruntled. Like seafood.

EWWW!
March 26th, 2008 at 01:12am