Parnets

My parnets are the most non under standing parnets.It is so hard to tell them something they hate everything i do.Like they talk about what i wear and they have been like me before.And it makes me so mad my parnets are real country people .So they totally disagree with everything i say cause i not country.

They talk about my music they tlk about my piecreings.It is like they aint even related to me.They are so weird they dont understand anything that comes out of my mouth.
They talk about my clothes,shoes my moma and dad have all kind of tats and they both have had there toungues pierced and they always jump on me.

Sometimes i fell so disappointed at myself i want to die.I cry all the time disappointment is what i am to them.Trying doesn't matter unless your perfect to them. My little sister is there pride and joy im just in there way.I always fight with them and if they hit me they say its cause i cant shut my mouth.

And it really makes me want to not even clam them i hate the way they act
to me im anothin to them.I told them you will miss me when i gone. And i wont be coming back.They dont deserve me i hate the way parnets act.

P.S.They'll miss me when im gone
if u see them tell them i live with slipknot LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 26th, 2008 at 04:10am