Pretty.Odd. Is Pretty, Good

Yeah, it's another journal about Panic's new album but y'know, it's become a part of me.
For Easter, I decided I wanted a present as well as chocolate. My brother got a Slipknot album and I told my mum I wanted Pretty.Odd.
I kinda forgot it came out the day after Easter, which looked like it was going to cause problems.
I HAD TO LISTEN TO NOTHING BUT SLIPKNOT FOR A WHOLE DAY!!!!
Y'know, they're Okay but the songs all sound the same. My brother even refused to let us listen to Paramore, which meant something was seriously wrong with him.

Ick...Slipknot disease

So we had Easter and it was cool and everything. I think I annoyed my dad cause I kept asking him about when I was gonna get Pretty.Odd and how I was gonna drag him out to HMV at nine in the morning.
He said HMV might be shut and we might not even be going to buy it.
I protested violently, until my parents gave in and I dragged them off to HMV very early in the morning. It was quite empty, apart from a group of chav's listening to rave music in the corner and giggling at my shoes.
I guess my family stuck out a lot in HMV.

We were all spinning round looking for it and then my Mum yelled really loud that she saw it and said Happy Easter. My dad paid...yah, but he wouldn't let my buy MCR badges or a Paramore poster.......*sulks*

THE ALBUM IS A-MAZING!!!

Sorry for all the caps but yeah, I guess I love it. I mean, I loved the first album but I had my doubts about Pretty.Odd after Kerrang! gave it a really bad review. I really wanted an Ev. album but my mum couldn't find it so I went with Pretty.Odd and I'm glad I did now.

My fave songs have to be......
. Nine In The Afternoon*obviously-Brendon is so friggin' cute on the vid!*
. She Had The World.
. Folkin' Around
.Northern Downpour
. When The Day Met The Night
. I Have Friends In Holy Spaces
. Behind The Sea
.That Green Gentleman
.Do You Know What I'm Seeing?

It is seriously the best album I've heard in a long time.

Also, I miss the !. It was almost like a band member itself and now it's gone. It's not PANIC!at the disco anymore...it's just Panic

Anyways

xxxxx
March 26th, 2008 at 10:53pm