total randomness.

so it's late at night, i'm tired and procrastonating on going to bed or doing my homework.
i got in a fight with my friends and they all hate me now. fun fun fun. actually, they dont hate me, we made up. but two of them hated me. no, one of them hated me, the other was just really mad at me because i got in a fight with the one that hated me. whatever. it's over.

my elbow sitll hurts, seeing as it's only been a week.

i have to get braces in three weeks and i have a speech impediment that's screwing up my teeth so now i have to go to a speech therepist. speaking of therapists, i should probably get one. but there's no way in hell my parents could afford it. besides, i want guitar lessons, piano lessons, and drum lessons more than i want a therapist. and voice coaching too. yeah, im ambitious. but i picked up that habit from my father: i can play a whole bunch of instraments, just none of them very well. (especially drums, i SUCK at drums. i'm better at the guitar that i've had since last christmas than the drums i've had since sixth grade)

blah. so on monday i get to go on a field trip with my school. we get to go to the mountians for three days in muddy slushy snow and coldness and pretend to have an intrest in science. that's why it's called "Out Door Lab." We are allowed to bring one bag, one day pack, and electronics we are willing to get lost or stolen. i dont want my beloved Elphaba (that's what i named my Ipod, i have a slight obsession with Wicked....) stolen but i'm taking her with me anyway. seeing as i dont have a cell phone, that wont be a problem. XD my math teacher is the cell phone stealer. only he wont just comfinscate it. he'll use it. which is great when people try to text that phone during class. he calls people too. XD he's fun though.

yay. so i'm in band. a percussionist. drums. and we get to play for the wee bitty fifth graders so Mr. Whistermeintster (not actually his name but that's what we call him. i dare you to try to pronounce that) can have happy little ones for band. so afterward we get to go hang out at the mall for a few hours before heading back to the dredded old school. which sucks because our mall sucks. we have...glow in the dark puttputt, Deb, Clairs, and Sweet Street. those are the only stores we go into. no hot topic (our mall would be a whole lot richer if we did) or abrocrombie (which i would only go into to knock the racks over and book it.) so all my friends except dear old anthony get to go because he's not in a music department such as band, chior or orchestra. which also means he doesn't get to go to eliches on the last day of school T_T
April 13th, 2007 at 08:40am