Fabulous Day

Actually, scratch that. WONDERFUL WEEK. So this week I've been UNGROUNDED for the first time in like three months. Worst three months of my life. I was stuck in the house every single day and night. It was terrible.

ANYWHO! Okay, so this whole new boyfriend thing is working out wonderfully. And that's all I really want to talk about it, is how wonderful my boyfriend is. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, because I'm not. I'm just overly happy. Because I haven't been this happy in the longest time. =)

So on monday I stayed after school and supposedly volunteered with Night school. But instead I went to my boyfriends house. And I finally kissed him then. It was so amazing. There were like SPARKS! Like you know when you read a fanficiton, and like the people have their first kiss and you can feel the sparks FOR them. Well, that's what it felt like. It was quite fabulous. Then I went home and he called me like the second I walked in the door and was like "Hey, I really want to see you again, can I come over?" and he rode the bus to come see me AGAIN.

I know it sounds like he's clingy, but he's not. At least I don't think so, because I'm not used to cling because my last girlfriend SUCKED.

Back to what I was talking about, so basically for the past two weeks I've done nothing but go out with my boyfriend. And I just wanted to express my happiness about this because he's so sweet to me. =)

And like it's amazing how much I like him. I think I might be falling in "love" with him. And you know what, that's cool with me. I can be myself around him and not be scared of he or any one else around me thinks about me. I can just sit there and stare at him and he'll just smile back and stare back. I can actually talk to him about REAL stuff and not be scared of what he thinks.

So yeah, I'm just really happy. Sorry if you read all the way through this and are now regretting how much time of your life you just wasted reading about this. It's kind of pointless. But I just felt the need to tell SOMEONE. Ok, I think I'm going to stop talking now. =)

Hope you're week was as good as mine. =)
March 27th, 2008 at 09:39pm