Originality? I think not

I want someone to prove me wrong here, if you feel offended, I'm begging you, harass me! (Not in the mean way, of course. I am exaggerating.) Prove me wrong. You and I will both be happy =D

No one is completely and utterly original. I'm comfortable enough with myself to say that the person I am today is little bits and pieces from everybody I have ever admired. Why should I be ashamed of that? Flattery is the best compliment (unless it's just obsessive...then it's a bit creepy.) I doubt anything that I have done/ will do will be completely original. Well, besides stories and stuff, I think that's the only excuse here.
Also, I think every 12-14 year olds mibba who I have come across has said that they are "more mature then most people their age." Now, don't get me wrong, I know a lot of you are mature. I have no problem with age. But if you took a look outside yourself you'd see that you really are just as mature as your peers, and there's no problem with that! Why is everybody in such a rush to grow up?! Being old SUCKS! I'm not even there yet!
Hoorah to whoever agrees with me about staying young!

Also just for the record, I would like to state that I was uncool before being uncool was cool.
Fo' rizzle. ^_^
March 29th, 2008 at 02:34am