Hard labor?

Heeelloo. Just thought I would make a make a journal while waiting for the hot water to heat up, there's somethign wrong with the pilot again, it keeps going out. :x

Anyways, your's truly has the horrible case of the flu. You see, I went apple picking with my ape brother yesty, this time I picked the whole day, we ended up picking three bins, which is 300 all up. I say I would have picked 5 of those bins, which means 150 bucks for me,! And just in one days work. Anyway, quite ironic this story. I get allergies from the pesticides they spray on the apple trees plus all the dust and crap, so I was just waiting for the ol' hayfever to come...but it didn't, until RIGHT at the end of the day when my brother was driving the tractor back (was rather funny, he didn't drive the tractor down the hill, but up when the bins were empty...so it got bogged because of all the weight from the six filled bins...they, mind you, are more that 1 by 1m. I had to run down to the boss and he was all "OMG *gets other tractor*" and when the boss go there, he realize that Davor didn't put it in 4 wheel drive...some idiots stuffed around with it.) So yeah, as he finally got out, I started sneezing and coughing (which is a killer from all the smokinh).

Anyway, I got home and BOOM I get a fever and now I have the flu. Probably from the sudden change in weather...In the hot sun for like...4 hours, then suddenly in the freezing cold back in town.)

Let me tell you, if any of you have worked in something like that...it's hell. Seriously, you have a 3 kg bag of apples strapped to your back ALL day, from 6 am to 4 pm. I'm what they call a bottom picker, 'cause I'm short and can pick the very bottom apples...So I'm basically on my hands and knees most of the time. So when you get up you CANNOT LIFT WITH YOU BACK so my legs take all the weight, let me tell you...With the flu and all, my thighs are basically screwed and I seriously can't walk. So I couldn't work today, which made me lose out on money, but if I get a fever tonight (I normally get them while sleeping, idkw) I'm screwed...I'll have to go to hospital. I have a bad history with kidney infections...At first I think it's the flu, but then I end up in hospital with something wrong with my kidneys and genital glands (I thinks that's what they are called, can't remember).

Anyway, if there's no fever...but still the flu, off I got to the hard labor. I just want a hot bath and bed. ._.

I doubt anyone will read that! LMFAOM
March 29th, 2008 at 12:52pm