Even if you hate my writing..just pick the plot!

Plots:
#1:Like the John Tucker Movie, except there are 5 girls in the group. The hippie, cheerleader, emo-girl, goody-toe shoes, and pretty book-worm. All of the except the book worm are dating Brendon Urie, the school rocker whom everyone flocks over and his friends, but none of them know it. When the group of friends find out they split up teh group, leaving book-worm up to decide who to go with, but instead of choosing book-worm says that it isn't their fault but his. And thats then whe 4 other girls think of the plan, Revenge Plan, using date-virgin modest-pants book worm as bait.

#2:The quite girl at school with no friends, not style, no nothing suddenly gets picked to be Brendon Urie's girlfriend, the musical god of the school, everyone but poor quite girl knows he's using her but she's head over heels. Brendon soon finds himself feeling guilty and fins himself slowly but surely falling for this strange and quirky girl. He knows it'd be repuation suicide and that his friends would most likley desert him, but he also knows it's hard to resist somone so close. Quite girl knows what she wants, and blinding thinks she knows what Brendon wants, along with everyone else. But no one knows that Brendon is dealing with a inner battle that is far worse that a face to face confrentation.

3#: When Panic At The Disco roams a mall for fun being unseen for once they notice alot of noise from one area and the see that is is a talent show of famous dancers, singers, performers or both trying to beat eachother.Some of the dancers notice them and make the best of the moment. Theys tart flirting up a storm, and 2 of the 3000 girsl flirting with the boys are part of a close group of friends, a flirtious blonde and a mysterious redhead. When a pretty little brunette doesn't fall for the band, or many the lead singer, he decides not to worry about it, there are ltos of girls flocking over him, but he couldn't get this shy, awkward, clumsy, but talented girl that was not attracted to him oyut of his mind. So he tries his hardest to get her to like him by flirtng, cheating, jealously, deceiving and much much more. How far will he go and how far will it get him??
March 30th, 2008 at 07:00am