A really bad nightmare that felt so good.

I had a really weird dream last night.

It was somewhere, I don't know where that house was.

In the dream I had a brother, he was older than me by a few years, he was really cute O_o... (oh yeah and in real life, I don;t have a brother, I ave two sisters)

His name was Toby. I dreamed that I hated my family so much and I ran away. I had a slashed wrist too and I was running and it was bleeding like hell O_O ... I was crying so hard, I can actually feel he sinking feeling in my chest. Then he hugged me and then I said " You can't stop me from running away Toby". Then he smiled and gave me a necklace, then he let me go. I like swore in my head that I was going to go back for Toby.

Then there was a flash and I ended up in the cemetery. I was standing there in front of Toby's grave. He died, it felt so real.

The dream felt so fucking real.. Hell, it scared me when I woke up. I could've cried but knowing me, I can never do that.

The feeling when I was running away from my family, it felt so great. I can;t explain it but it was close to a sense of relief and fearlessness. It felt so good. Maybe in real life, I want to run away from my family and just completely forget about them. In my dream I changed my name. Maybe it was some wish I'm secretly wanting. I love that dream, I think I'm making a story about it.

yeah, I'm gonna make a story about it ^_^
March 31st, 2008 at 09:06am