Monday, March 31st 2oo8

my arm hurts because my annoying brother just attacked me like a demon cat.
because i told him that a guy who looked like marilyn manson was in our basement and he freaked out.
ao, my arm is throbbing, i still have that report to do, i dont wanna do it, i'm thirsty for something that's NOT cherry cola, and i have to pee.

but on the biright side of things, my mommy dyed mah hair last night,
cos it was looking pretty rough.
its the darkest brown i think it's ever been.
or atleast, thats what everyone says.
my dad got mad :]

oh btw,
as of last weekend, i now live in a mansion in california with my husband, ... brian hugh warner, and his cousin trippy. cassie lives with us and likes to party-boy around the kithcen in a cami and booty shorts.
brian doesn't want her around because shes so short when she runs down the hallway at full speen, she hits him in the back of the calfs and he falls on her, but i told him if he wants me, we come as a package deal, so he's gonna let her stay.
(he uses earplugs now and tries to stay out of sight.)
also we are sharing the house with Brian's old college friend, Trippy Martinez.
he lives in the guest bedroom closet.

alright back to reality.
i have to pee soo. i think im gonna end this ....
NOW.
March 31st, 2008 at 07:42pm