WOAH. o.o

omgz. I'm at the library(now you know! yay!)... I came because my friend Haliegh(Define Normal) called me and told me to come to the library with her, so I got off the phone with Jessica(magical leopluradon) and started walking. I get to be home at five!

But oh well.

Anyway, I went to the library and sat down at a computer(the one I'm at now), and there was a folded piece of paper between mine and the one next to it. I fooled around on the comp, and Haliegh came. She sat down and unfolded the piece of paper and said, "Did you print this out?"

I said no, and she unfolded it more so I could see, and it was A PICTURE OF MCR. I was like, "OMG! I really didn't print that out! Destiny!"

And I came up with this yesterday night(fictional):

I ran into my house after unlocking the door, gentle tears streaming down my face. I threw my bag into my room and went to the kitchen. I opened the utensil drawer, looking for it, and pulled it out. I walked to my room with a fillet knife, sharpened only the night before, and sat on my bed, crying harder. I pulled up my bracelets, and got the blade right next to my wrist, when I looked up at my wall, up at my heroes, my idols, my angels, my obsession... My Chemical Romance. Although it was only a picture, it said so much. I started to think; What would they say if they were here? What would they do if they saw me? I thought up the answers and pulled the knife away. I walked back to the kitchen, wiping away my tears, and put the knife back. I went back to my room, put on Bullets, and smiled.

^
An example of the thing people have in their signatures: MCR doesn't take the razor(or knife, in this case) from you; they just make it a hell of a lot easier.
March 31st, 2008 at 10:40pm