The Revenge Of The MCRs (Call this An Apology? Or A Sequel)

ohmigod.
i didn't even expect anyone to answer.

and i get hatemail.

bitch, please.

Well, okay i do deserve it.
It's my fault I'm bashing out on here.

But hoenstly that was just a plea.
So, whoever wrote that this is a band fan fic site, I agree.
I fully agree.

But last time I checked, there are OTHER bands.

I don't know, it just strikes me as odd that SO many people just have one preference and basically a preference to either write about Frank or Gerard.
Okay, let me clear this out NOW. I respect MCR, I am NOT bashing at them or their fans.

But I think it would be very refreshing if people wrote many fan fics about other band people (such as MIkey? I love him? does anyone write about him?) or other bands.

I still stand strong to my point that the majority of people write MCR/a7x.
And I see the website is called MIBBA and not MCRfanfics or a7xfanfics. I'm not saying that you guys run somewhere else, just saying that A LOT of people do, and somethimes it just makes me have such a GOOD day when I see a well written and fresh story that doesn't have the cliches or the popular votes.

So, if you guys took this the wrong way, I'm sorry.

Oh, about the profile things, sure i was wrong to say it, but I was generalizing, if you catch my drift. People don't have to copy and paste everything from other people's profiles.

And, fanfics catch the attention of certain people, etcetera. Of course. It's just that the other people looking for originals have a ****ing difficult time looking for what they want is what I mean. Tell me, those of you who understand what I'm saying, does it get tiring when you try to look for stories to read and all you get are Ferards?

If anyone agrees with me, please reccomend your stories or a friends.
It would be refreshing for someone to give me approval. And not hatemail.

Sorry if I offended you. Or anyone.

But feel free for hatemail.
Don't stop.
I mean, you are mad at me for bashing your favorite band and their writers right?
Even though, technically I did not and repeatedly said all this journal is about is the difficulty of finding good new stories. Bandfics with lesser known band people (ie mikey or other bands) or originals.
April 1st, 2008 at 11:22pm