I can't anymore

I hate my life, I hate my family, I hate my school and the people in it, I hate everyone. I can't continue with this crap, it's making me insane, I don't think I can stand it any longer. I would rather die than keep going as I am now. Life is just a bitch. I say that I don't know how I got here but I know exactly how. It's all my fault and no one else, just mine.
I am so stupid for not realize before what I was doing to myself, I thought that nothing mattered as long as the results were good. No, not good, perfect, I did not accept anything but perfect. It had to be perfect, I had to be perfect and that's what brought me here.
I, myself, am responsible for this mess.
It was really hard to wake and see that all you have worked for it's not as important as it used to be. It was a mere illusion. It wasn't worth everything I sacrificed. I gave a lot of things to obtain it. I won't say what the thing was because it will be pointless and will only bring felings of self-hatred again.
I am a fake. After I realize the truth, I didn't change. I just pretended to be clueless and kept with the charade. I didn't know what to do. I tried to change but it didn't work so well, although I sticked to the change without care of what people say, I don't feel well. I don't like me, there's times when I can't look at myself in the mirror without feel the urge to break it or hurt myself. In the sleepless night, the only I can think about is how pathetic I am, how I wish I was other, how I wish I'd have done things different and to conclude my train of self-pity thoughts I end up repeating how much I hate myself, while sitting in the bathroom floor holding a blade to my wrist.
Pretty lame, huh?
April 1st, 2008 at 11:40pm