Stay With Me Who Am I Any More

Ok so here's the deal. Since I am married and I am living on my own and I have to pay bills and my job isn't giving me enough hours. I am having to bust my ass looking for a new job. So most of my time, yes is spent on the computer, but it is spent on looking for a new job instead of writing these stories. Plus my editor and I are trying our hardest to get my book into print by June. So as you can tell I am a bit of a busy woman.

I am sorry to all of you who are fans of 'Stay With Me' and I am glad that it is going so well, on Quizilla it didn't do as good, but I am glad to see that I have people who actually want to read my story. Hopefully it will be that why when my book comes out.

And just want to add this. I'm not sure if anyone really reads 'Who Am I Anymore' but the reason I haven't added anymore to that story is because I have writers block. 'Stay With Me' was already written and I am just posting it on here, so that is why it is going up so quickly.

And also to you 'Stay With Me' fans when I do get the time I will be putting a characters list up with pics of what they look like and their powers and who their parents are, so that things might be a little clearer. And just want to let you know that there are only 20 or so chapters, if you want a sequel you better start telling me now or there won't be one and chapter 20 or whatever will be the end of Bree, Vince, Jay, Ani, well the end of you seeing them unless you read the story over again.

And just because I posted that the end is near do not start asking me for spoilers because I will not give them. I believe that if you truely love a story/book you will stick with it until the end.

'The Love of Life' was not a very big hit, I see that, but since it was one of my first stories I ever wrote, besides a Harry Potter FanFic, I think it was good. The ending of it was a lot better than the begining. I understand that it is a bit farfetched for some people and I am not upset that it didn't get read. But if you haven't read the last 3-4 chapters then you really are missing out that is when the real good action starts. And yes I do realize that it is kind of a knock off of 'Underworld' and I am sorry for that I was into that kind of stuff back then.

Well I'm going to go now. I need to search for more jobs and I need to work on my second book. When I decide to start back writing I will post a jounal or just another chapter.

Thank you.
April 2nd, 2008 at 09:25pm