How do you tell when a flirt is flirting???

How do I tell when a flirt is flirting?
I have this friend named Jordan and I kinda like him. Ok I shouldnt lie I like him a lot. But he has (not a lot) a crush on my best friend (Ariel) who doesnt like him. I gave him a note saying

Stop giving me your simple simle
Stop playing with my hair
Stop being there for me
Why the hell can't you see
I like you
But you don't like me

(i know its a little cheesy but I had to let him know somehow.)

He replied saying that he likes me but he has a girlfriend and he likes Ariel. And I won't want him as a boyfriend anyways because he is always grounded and I wont get to see him outside of school.

A day later I found out he was going to ask me out but I was going out with someone else (who i have broken up with for a while) So i decided maybe somehow deep down inside he still likes me and will ask me out when he is single.

Now today I was trying to flirt with him and stuff and he mentioned that he was going to break up with his girlfriend the same way I told him when I was going to break up with my X. ( i was hoping he would catch on that i was going to be single.) And he let me wear his hoodie today b/c I was "cold" And he asked me if I wanted to go to NAvy Peire with him over the summer if we still kept in touch. Also we were flirting and I was practiacaly holding his hand b/c he kept writing some girls name on it and rubing it away before I got to see it. ( i never did see it.)

SO now the question I have for all of you. Is he just wanting to be friends or does he like me?
April 13th, 2007 at 09:48pm