Rock icons in a hotel lobby...that's something that doesn't happen every day.

I'M BACK! =)
I got back from Atlantic City about an hour ago, and the Ace Frehley concert I went to on Thursday is totally journal-worthy...so LET THE STORY BEGIN!

It all started when my family (mom, dad, little sister) and I were walking into our hotel to get to our room. We were on our way through the lobby when my dad says "Oh, look. It's Ace Frehley." Now, I was exhausted from sitting 3 fucking hours in the van with my family, so of course I didn't believe him. However, when I looked...ACE FREHLEY IS COMING THROUGH THE REVOLVING DOOR!

I swear to God I was about to lose it right there, but somehow (miraculously) I contained and watched one of my icons pass me by and go to check in while talking on his in-ear phone (details...hahah) It still hasn't hit me. =D

Anyway, I don't wanna make this journal too long, so I'll end with a little bit about the concert. I got a great spot--about 3 people from the fronth--and I stood there for 2 1/2 hours, singing along to every song and amazing my parents....lol. And not to mention the rhythm guitarist (who was kinda-sorta gorgeous) looked at me twice....once giving me the metal sign, and unbuttoning his shirt on the other one....tee hee.

Next up, Bamboozle! xDD

xoxo
Amanda Way
April 5th, 2008 at 10:46pm