JOIN THE SKITTLE CULT TODAY!

Hello fellow Mibbians. I would like to present something to you. A couple of weeks ago, I came up with idea of forming my very own skittle cult. But all cults need fallowers right? Lolz. So I would love if you would fallow us in the skittle cult.

Red:[Me(Maggie)] Torn and Broken

Purple:[Mariana] xLuicaxIerox

Green:[Kris] Mikeysno1fan

Yellow:[Sam] AwakexAndxUnafraid

Orange:[Jake] He got banned a while back. But I love him to death.

Rules and stipulations:

We are ruled by MCR. They are our mentors. We're kind of like their assistants. They all do something different.

Mikey: Our overall ruler. We all love Mikey and his beloved glasses. He will teach us to see things better. He will also teach us how to use things in a non-violent manor[i.e. hula-hoops]

Gerard: Helps us get up in front of a crowd and teaches us not to take any shit from anyone.

Frank: Will teach us to taste a REAL rainbow.

Bob: Will teach us to march to any drumbeat at any time.

Ray: Will teach us to rock out!!!!!! w00t!

Jake and his bf Alex will help to. They get to because they got banned. Alex will be with Frank on teaching us to taste a REAL rainbow.

Jake will teach us to make our hair look as smexiful as his. XD

Whatever color you choose, you must wear something of that color at our meetings.[even if it's a sock]

As a cult, we shall beat up anyone who fallows in the footsteps of Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers. We shall also beat up those who do not beleive in the power of the skittles or who do not like skittles.

Meetings will be held every month. Through Mibba chat. If you are unable to make it, we understand. Just message one of us.

Signing up:

Okay, we will need to know your name, what color you would like to be, and you must pay dues.[just kidding about the dues part]

Anyone can join. Unless your a Miley Cyrus prep demon.

I will message whoever joins up when the meeting is.

oh, and before i forget, you must learn the lyrics to "We're not gonna take it" by the twisted sister. This will be our theme song. People will know we're near when they hear it.

Please join. It will be tons of fun and we get to bash on preps while eating skittles at the same time. Whats more fun than that? and also, when you sign up, you recieve a free pack of skittles!
April 5th, 2008 at 11:00pm