fan-girls and rockstars...

i dont expect anyone to read ANY of my journal enteries but if you happen to please dont judge me because i dont judge you.

topic: fan-girls and rockstars
date: april 6, 2008
mood: not depressed but not as optimistic as usual
weather: icky and cloudy. wet and cold. bleck =/

what has been on my mind lately is the fact that no matter how hard ANYONE tries to win over the heart of a rockstar, no one will ever be able to. no one except those to good for the normal human spouse and i mean the ones who are ONLY interested in the rockstar because they have fame entitled to thier name and yeah girls can be like "isnt my boyfriend hot?" but its not the same as saying "my boyfriend is Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low"

and i think that is what is so hard for alot of people to understand.. and that sucks. the rockstars arent aware of this behavior. they think "oh wow she is hot" not "oh wow she wants my money"

I am not saying that by any means i think I desurve Alex Gaskarth ... what i am saying though is that all of his fans that happen to be girls wil never stand a chance because of how oblivious that boy is to real love. i feel for that boy i do... because he doesnt see it as girls trying to use him he sees it as an oppertunity to love someone and be loved back and thats where i think this world is turning to shit. the only people who get to have a REAL relationship that is TRUE is ugly people. i dont mean that in a negative way, i mean that in SOCIETIES piont of view ... i walk around at school and see that those who are 'considered' ugly or not popular have true relationships while those considered pretty or popular are always tangled in the web of confusion, cheating, heartbreak, and harsh love circles that never work out.

alex happens to be very attractive in societys eyes and i think his unconcious nievity pretty much metophorically speaking causes him to kick himself in the face.

all im looking for is an answer. an answer as to why peple like me dont get people like that. im not saying losers to fame. i m ean person to person.. that is all we are ... people

so why are we put into these catagories that make us not good enough for another human...???

it doesnt make any sense.

if you are going to comment with a bitchy or smart ass reply, DONT. i dont care to hear it.
all i want is people to reply that relate to this journal entry, not some smart ass who thinks they can tell me that its because we are human and we automatically judge and catagorize eachother... i know that. i am confused as to why it is a social standard to do so.

i really hope you gained something by reading this ... but then again i dont really think there is anything here to offer.

thank you for your time.
<3
JaaraKaraCK_x
April 6th, 2008 at 11:20pm