I've fallen in love with Queen again (and other stuff)

Yeah, I’ve been listening to a lot of Evanescence and Josh Groban lately, and of course a lot of Beatles stuffies. I haven’t really been listening to Queen lately. I mean they’ve pretty much always been my favorite band, but I’ve been less obsessed lately. Well I started listening to their music again and I’ve fallen in love with it.

Speaking of Queen I was on Bri’s site the other day and I saw the tour dates and was like ugh, they’re not coming to America anytime soon. Bri wrote that they would eventually, so I’m hoping to know when that will be. I wanna see Bri and Roggie *pouty face* My dad says if they ever come near here and the tickets aren’t ridiculously expensive I may get to see them. I hope so. I heart Bribri XD

I was just listening to March of the Black Queen and it gave me a great idea for a story. But I still have another one to write, so I’m not sure when this one will start. It will probably be a Queen fic, since I can’t find any on mibba. I dunno, I’ll figure it out eventually.

Anyway I have to go to school tomorrow, and I REALLY don’t want to. My brothers in here doing all his Spanish homework, since he didn’t do it the other three days he had the chance to. He doesn’t know like anything about Spanish so every few minutes he asks me questions. Its annoying since I have music blasting so loud in my ear that I can’t hear him calling me. It’s a tad funny too.

I’m listening to I’m going slightly mad now. This song always makes me sad. Most from Innuendo do. It just has that whole freddie’s dying as he’s making this kind of feel to it. I dunno, its just depressing. I do like the song though, and I love the behind the scenes video where Brian’s a penguin and the penguin (the real one) is hanging out on the couch with them. I wanna be that penguin.

I found that Queen fic I was writing, the one where deaky goes insane. I know you guys don’t know what I’m talking about but I’m SO glad I found it. I think I may have lost it again though -_- But if I haven’t I’ll finish it and put it up here. Its kind of odd though. I was bored when I started writing it one night XP Its like maylor, joger, and froggie. I think that’s all. I told you its strange.

So anyway I can not think of anything else to say so I will talk to you all later.

Love,
April 7th, 2008 at 01:14am